US Professional Lines
ANV’s US Professional Lines team is dedicated to providing innovative and customized underwriting solutions to USA domiciled private, public and non-profit entities and professional service providers outside of the financial institutions sector.
Based in New Jersey, the team provides management and professional liability coverages, underwriting a broad range of corporate entities and professional service providers within the U.S., responding to exposures worldwide.
Though we particularly focus on primary coverage, we also provide follow-form excess coverage over any of our products where primary coverage is written by another carrier.
We also underwrite stand-alone and combined form employment practices liability (EPLI) and fiduciary liability insurance.
- Private Company Directors & Officers Liability, primary and excess
- Non-Profit Organization Directors and Officers Liability, primary and excess
- Public Company Directors and Officers Liability, both primary and excess
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance, combined with D&O or stand alone basis
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance, combined with D&O or stand alone basis
- Side A DIC coverage for Private, Not for Profit and Public Companies
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability for non-financial institution professional service providers
- Excess Coverage is available for all the above lines of coverage
- $5m aggregate capacity is available for any one coverage per account. Separate Limits of up to $5m each coverage are available under one policy.
- ANV can cover risks that fall outside the standard market appetites or require specific solutions and attention.
- We target private and non-profit entities under $500 million in assets though larger entities will be considered.
- Primary employment practice risks with under 500 employees are targeted, with larger entities considered.
- All products available for excess attachments.
- Both Employment Practices and Fiduciary Liability risks where ANV also writes the D&O on a single policy as well as available on a stand alone basis.
- Excess attachments for publicly held D&O risks are targeted, with primary risks considered where appropriate underwriting terms and conditions can provide acceptable solutions.