M&A Insurance is an increasingly popular product in today’s financial markets, as deal parties and their advisers are increasingly aware of the versatility of the product to structure transactions and mitigate the associated financial risks.
ANV’s M&A business is dedicated to providing innovative and bespoke warranties & indemnities insurance. We predominantly focus on financial and commercial clients in the European and UK markets. ANV has a strong presence in the London market and across Europe but ANV also underwrites risks in other markets, in particular those in which Lloyd’s holds a local licence or where we have local partners. Our products and underwriting services are available in the local language and compliant with local law and regulation.
ANV is supported by a panel of Lloyd´s Syndicates providing "A+" S&P rated Lloyd´s capacity. All policies for risks within the European Economic Area are underwritten on behalf of Lloyd´s Insurance Company S.A. (Lloyd´s Brussels') which is a subsidiary of Lloyd´s and is authorised by the National Bank of Belgium (NBB).
- Contractual warranties & indemnities
- Tax liability (subject to special acceptance)
- Contingent risk transfer (subject to special acceptance)
- GBP 42m per transaction
- EUR 50m per transaction
- USD 50m per transaction
- Most Civil Law and Common Law jurisdictions (except US and Australia)
- Focus on Europe (including UK) with locally compliant products in local languages
- Developing markets: Asia and Latin American
- All industry sectors
- Large accounts and SME business
Please call us directly to learn more or to request an offer of insurance. Please download the M&A product sheets for more information on ANV’s risk appetite in Mergers & Acquisitions insurance.