For intermediaries placing US business via ANV GS, please see the W-8IMY document here.
Please contact LDNCompliancegm@amtrustgroup.com for further information.
ANV Global Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 566502). Registered office: Exchequer Court, 33 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8AA. Company number 7541017.
Legal notice and general conditions of use for the ANV Central Bureau of Services Web Page.
Ownership of the web page
ANV Central Bureau of Services. (hereinafter, ANV CBSL) and ANV Global Services (hereinafter ANV GSL) are the owners of the web page www.anv.eu.com (hereinafter, the Web Page) and make the same available to the Internet users for the purpose of providing information about the development of their activity as a linked and brokerage agency. ANV CBSL and ANV GSL are part of the AmTrust Group of Companies
General Conditions of Use and Acceptance of the same
The purpose of the General Conditions of Use for the Web Page, together with any particular conditions that may be established, is to regulate the use of the Web Page. Navigation on and use of the Web Page services entail the acceptance as User and with no type of reservations, of these General Conditions of Use and Acceptance. ANV CBSL and ANV GSL may modify these General Conditions and any particular conditions included, at any time and without prior notice, by publishing the mentioned modifications on the Web Page, so that they may be previously known by the users. Any change in the same shall be communicated on the Web Page’s home page for the period of time considered reasonable.
General conditions of use for the web page
Industrial and intellectual property. Hyperlink policy
- All contents included on the Web Page and specifically the trademarks, commercial names, industrial designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs capable of being used for industrial and commercial purposes, are protected under the industrial and intellectual property rights of ANV CBSL and ANV GSL or third party holders thereof, who have authorized their inclusion on the Web Page. Any use or the reproduction thereof without ANV CBSL’s or ANV GSL’s express consent is therefore prohibited.
- ANV CBSL and ANV GSL will not be liable for the infringement of third party intellectual or industrial property rights that may derive from the inclusion on the Web Page of trademarks, commercial names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software belonging to third parties who have stated that they are the holders of the same at the time of including them on the Web Site.
- In no case will it be understood that access and navigation by the user imply an authorization, or that a waiver, transfer, total or partial assignment of such rights has been made, or that any right or expectation of a right has been granted and, specifically, for the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of such contents without the express authorization of ANV CBSL and ANV GSL or the relevant holders.
- ANV CBSL and ANV GSL only authorise links to their page upon prior request for consent. Such consent shall be expressly recorded, without it being possible to interpret ANV CBSL’s and ANV GSL’s silence as permission. In such case, the links established must always be made to the home page of www.anv.eu.com or, if appropriate, to the page established by ANV CBSL and ANV GSL itself, such link being full and complete, so that it takes the user to the www.anv.eu.com site, which must completely fill all the extension of the home page screen.
- ANV CBSL and ANV GSL will not be responsible for the contents of the destination web pages established through links on the Web Page, or for any infringements of third party rights that such pages may incur.
The user undertakes to use the contents of the Web Page in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, and undertakes to refrain from: a) Using the contents for purposes or with effects contrary to the law, morals and moral conventions or public order. b) Reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing access to the public through any type of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, except with the relevant authorization from their owner. c) Using the contents of the Web Page to send publicity, communications for direct sales purposes or any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from commercializing or disseminating such information in any way.
ANV CBSL's and ANV GSL's responsibility
The user recognizes and accepts that the use of the Web Page and of its services is made under its entire responsibility. ANV CBSL and ANV GSL declare that they have adopted all measures necessary, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the correct operation of the Web Page and avoid the existence and transmission of a virus or other components which may harm the user.
Personal data protection
The relationships established between the user and the Web Page owner will be governed by that provided for in the rules in force in matters of applicable law and forum. However, where the rules provide the possibility for the parties of voluntarily submitting to a forum, ANV CBSL and ANV GSL and the user, expressly waiving any other forum to which they may be entitled, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona. The rules of the Spanish legal system will apply in all cases.