ANV Central Bureau of Services. (hereinafter, ANV), with registered office in Barcelona, Avenida Diagonal 123, 9th floor, hereby informs you about its personal data protection policy, so that you may freely and voluntarily decide whether you wish to provide ANV the personal data eventually requested or obtained from you on the occasion of your navigation on, subscription of or registration with the services offered by ANV through the web site www.anv.eu.com.
By visiting, registering or requesting services on this Web Page, you accept the collection, use and transfer of your information under the conditions of this Policy.
1. Information collected by ANV
ANV only obtains and maintains the following information about you:
- Information supplied directly by you: requesting a service from ANV requires a registration process through which you must provide personal data (name, surname, telephone, e-mail address and user account password, for example). Likewise, for on-line purchasing, we may request your credit card information or other bank information.Except for the fields for which it is otherwise indicated, answers to the questions about personal data are voluntary, without failure to reply implying any detriment in the quality or quantity of the relevant services.
2. Use of the information
All information collected will be included in a data file for which ANV, with its address at Avenida Diagonal, number 123, 9th floor, 08005, Barcelona, is the controller for the purposes determined in this Policy. The purpose of such file will be:
- To facilitate your registration, maintain and comply with the contractual relationship you may have established with ANV.
- To extend or improve the services to which you, as the case may be, have decided to subscribe.
- To evaluate the adequacy of our services to the users